Injection Mortar FIS V 360 S HWKWhat is 'Injection Mortar?'
A fluid or designed mortar to fill cracks or cavities applied by injection under pressure and can be cement or reaction resin based. Injection Mortar is Styrene free, quick curing high performance hybrid mortar that contains vinylester resin and cement. Resin and cement as well as water and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until pushed through the static mixer. Partially used cartridges can easily be reused by changing the static mixer.
Accessories you will require:
- Cleaning brush
- Threaded rod RG MI
- Injection Anchor sleeves FIS H
Unit Sizes1 - Add to Cart
Product Code: 176000
Features and Benefits
- High-performance hybrid mortar for highest loads in almost all building materials. Universal fixing system for a broad range of applications on building sites.
- Expansion-free anchoring allows low spacings and edge distances.
- Extensive range of accessories for a wide variety of applications.
- Ergonomic application guns for quick and easy installation.
- A variety of approvals cover many applications in nearly all building material and guarantee maximum safety.