Fischer plug SX
- Nylon expansion fixing
- For use with wood, chipboard and self-tapping screws and ASL spacing screws (see chapter spacing screws).
- SX long version for higher anchoring depth in perforated building materials, aircrete and to bridge plaster.
Unit SizesSX 6 - Add to Cart
Product Code: 176155
SX 8 - Add to Cart
Product Code: 176160
SX 10 - Add to Cart
Product Code: 176165
Features and Benefits
- 4-way expansion form lock guarantees highest grip.
- Anti-rotation lugs stop the plug rotating in the drill hole.
- The wide neck is subject to no expansion pressure and prevents surface damage to tiles and plaster.
- Simple and quick push-through installation reduces installation time.
- Integrated co-rotation lock enables - with pre-assembled screw - push-through installation.
- The fixing´s collar prevents it slipping deeper into the drilled hole.
- Temperature-resistant from -40° to +80°C.
- The plug's geometry allows the use of wood and chipboard screws between 2 and 12 mm.