Pratley Putty Standard SettingPratley Putty - "Original formula" (Standard Setting) is a slighty water soluble (before it cures) hand mouldable high performance putty-like adhesive. It is ideal for use under water but can also be used for filling, sealing, building up and bonding almost any rigid material.
Unit Sizes125g - Add to Cart
Product Code: 386700
Features and Benefits
- Sets under water.
- Can be smoothed and shaped with a wet finger or spatula.
- Excellent adhesive strength.
- Bonds well to most rigid materials.
- Can be filed, sawn, drilled and machined.
- Sets slowly - ideal for larger jobs.
- Hard and abrasion resistant
- Good shelf life.