Pratley Steel PuttyPratley Steel Putty is an exceptionally high strength, hand mouldable, putty-like adhesive. Mixing equal proportions of the resin and hardener supplied in the form of sticks yields a highly versatile, medium speed putty with a 1001 uses.
Unit Sizes125g - Add to Cart
Product Code: 386715
Features and Benefits
- Very high strength.
- Medium speed cure.
- Can be shaped and moulded.
- Adheres to most rigid materials.
- Once set can be sawn, filed, machined, sanded.
- Accepts paint.
- Good electrical insulator.
- Withstands most chemicals, mild acids, oil, petrol, etc.
- Can be smoothed and shaped with a wet finger or spatula.