Pratley Rubber Tape, Self-FusingPRATLEYRUBBERTAPE is"self-fusing". It fuses (amalgamates) to itself once wrapped and has 1001 uses. Theself-fusing property prevents it from coming loose and renders it useful for fixing low pressure leaking pipes, making handle grips and much more. It is also a high voltage electrical insulator.
Unit Sizes0.5mmx19mmx1.6m - Add to Cart
Product Code: 386735
Features and Benefits
- Repair low pressure hose pipe leaks.
- Repair hoses and pipes on cars (not exhaust pipes).
- Seal cables and insulate wires.
- Seal coolant pipes.
- Make a neat grip on sports equipment.
- Bind rope ends so they don't unravel.
- Separate mechanical parts that rattle or chafe.
- Insulate spark plug leads.